A powerful combination of Pure Essential Oils: Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary.
HOW TO USE:
The many health-promoting properties of the individual oils in this special blend contribute to its many uses. Thieves oil is one of the most versatile essential oils you can have at home —
• Diffuse It — Using an essential oil diffuser, add 15 to 20 drops of thieves oil and diffuse for 15 minutes three or four times a day. This will help:
◦ Purify your indoor air
◦ Eliminate unpleasant odors
◦ Keep away unwanted insects
◦ Make your lungs, sinuses and respiratory system more robust when you breathe in
If you don’t have a diffuser, add a few drops in a bowl of hot water and then breathe in the steam.
• Message Oil — Mix 15 drops of thieves oil with 15 drops of carrier oil to make a topical oil that will help:
◦ Ease minor aches and pains (use it on your thighs, back and neck)
◦ Relieve insect bites
◦ Boost your respiratory system when massaged over your chest
Before applying this oil on your skin, make sure to do a skin patch test to ensure that you don’t have allergies to it or any of the oils used in the blend.
• Apply Topically — Mix a drop of thieves oil with four drops of your chosen carrier oil and try:
◦ Rubbing this oil blend on your feet daily promotes a healthy immune system
◦ Applying it to acne-prone skin areas
• Apply Orally — It’s best to use a diluted solution of thieves oil, as pure blends may have unwanted effects. Here are some ideas:
◦ Relieve a headache by setting a drop of diluted thieves oil on your thumb and placing it against the roof of your mouth. Do not lick your lips, as this may burn.
◦ To use thieves oil for cough and colds, particularly for easing a sore throat, add two to three drops to 2 tablespoons of water and gargle.
◦ An alternative to the previous point is to mix a drop with to an ounce of water and spraying it on the back of your throat using a spray bottle.
◦ Use it to improve your oral health by adding it to your toothpaste or mouthwash. Use a drop for every ounce of mouthwash. To make a healthy toothpaste, mix two drops of the oil with 4 tablespoons of baking soda and mix well.
◦ Mix a drop of the oil to a bottle of water and drink all day long. Doing so will help support your healthy immune system by clearing up your digestive tract. Drink it as a tea by adding a drop to a cup of warm water.
• Household Cleaner — Mix thieves oil with water (use a drop for every ounce of water) and place in a spray bottle. Shake well. You can use this as a:
◦ Cleaner for any type of surface that may be harboring bacteria, such as countertops and floors
◦ Solution to remove stubborn and sticky buildup
◦ Disinfectant for a baby’s room — use it to freshen up their stuffed toys
◦ Disinfectant for laundry and dishwasher loads
◦ Spray for indoor plants
◦ Cleaning solution for your cellphone and other germ-harboring devices